[pytables-users] cannot import name '_get_vml_version'
Jordan Woods
2016-10-06 20:40:52 UTC

I have tried installing PyTables both through conda and pip, but when I try
using the HDFStore through pandas, I am getting the error *cannot import
name '_get_vml_version'*

Some other details about my environment:

I initially did install Anaconda for python 2 and 3. I have removed python
2, but I am still getting the problems.
sys.version
'3.5.2 |Anaconda 4.2.0 (64-bit)| (default, Jul 5 2016, 11:41:13) [MSC
v.1900 64 bit (AMD64)]'
pandas 0.18.1 np111py35_0
tables 3.3.0 <pip>
numexpr 2.6.1 np111py35_0