[pytables-users] Upload tables-3.3.0.tar.gz to SourceForge download area?
Jeff Kowalczyk
2016-10-03 04:23:54 UTC
Can we get an upload of tables-3.3.0.tar.gz to the Source Forge Download
Area?

Presuming SF is still the official location for stable releases,
tables-3.2.0.tar.gz is present, but no newer versions.
Andrea Bedini
2016-10-03 05:47:53 UTC
Our workflow is pretty GitHub-centric nowadays and we don’t use source forge for anything that I know of. I’d vote for closing our source forge presence.

We have a source tarball at https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/releases <https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/releases> and of course at https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tables/3.3.0 <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tables/3.3.0>, I am not sure why we need one elsewhere.

my 2c,
Andrea
Can we get an upload of tables-3.3.0.tar.gz to the Source Forge Download Area?
Presuming SF is still the official location for stable releases, tables-3.2.0.tar.gz is present, but no newer versions.
Andrea Bedini
@andreabedini, http://www.andreabedini.com

See the impact of my research at https://impactstory.org/AndreaBedini
use https://keybase.io/andreabedini to send me encrypted messages
Key fingerprint = 17D5 FB49 FA18 A068 CF53 C5C2 9503 64C1 B2D5 9591