[pytables-users] Fwd: PyData Community Cookbook
Francesc Alted
2016-07-11 12:43:37 UTC

There is an ongoing effort for creating a book with examples of use of
different projects related with the PyData community. I know that there is
quite a large userbase behind PyTables, so if there is anyone interested in
sharing their experience using PyTables for creating a chapter for
inclusion in that book, I want to hear from you. Actually, if your project
uses not only PyTables, but numexpr or Blosc too, that would be a good
bonus because the latter projects are also welcome in the book. I think
this book is a nice project that can give visibility not only to
PyTables/numexpr/Blosc, but also to projects to top of them.

Finally, besides the guys that are working on the project already (see
below), I can certainly help people on the making of this specific chapter.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration!
Francesc