[pytables-users] Sustainability
Francesc Alted
2017-10-04 09:44:55 UTC
Hi All,

Alberto Sabater and a number of others representing various open source
projects under the NumFocus umbrella will be attending as meeting next
Tuesday do discuss the problem of sustainability. In preparation for that
meeting we would be interested in any ideas that the folks who follow this
list may have on the subject.

[
​Disclaimer: this is basically the same message that was sent to NumPy
list, but as the case is similar, I think copy&paste is justified here ;)]​
--
Francesc Alted